UCAN Conference 2020: Call for Abstracts
Ladies and Gentlemen,
Dear UCAN partners,
We would like to invite you to our next UCAN conference in Leipzig on 23 and 24 April 2020. Under the motto “(E-)Assessments in Health Care Professions. Best practice and future developments” we want to present new challenges and opportunities in the field of electronic assessment and discuss how we can support each other even better in the UCAN Network in the future.
As an Assessment Network we would like to give you the opportunity to enrich the conference with your contributions. We would therefore like to invite you to actively contribute to the conference with a workshop or a short presentation. We would be very pleased to receive contributions on the following topics:
- Electronic examination and assessment formats
- Digitization in tests
- Technical trends in the design, implementation and evaluation of tests
- Quality assurance of examinations
- Assessment of communicative, professional and interprofessional competences
- Interdisciplinary cooperation in test evaluations
- Formative & summative feedback
We are looking forward to your contributions and would like to ask you to forward this call to interested colleagues.
With kind regards
Your UCAN team
Guidelines for the submission of abstracts
- The abstracts must not exceed 2000 characters (approx. 350 words, without title, authors and affiliations).
- The abstracts must contain the following items: Background, methodology, results, summary, take-home message and target audience
- The abstracts can be chosen as short lecture or workshop
- The deadline for acceptance is 23 February 2020
- Please upload your abstract exclusively on our website
Upload your abstract here: